You can touch and feel a MSP in Austin

Some months ago when the MSP was first talked about, I contacted Bob Eckhardt here in Austin at Premier Mazda to get on their MSP list. But, l like several of you, I became frustrated with the wait and put a BEGI kit on my 2000 ES and took my name off the MSP list.

Yesterday Bob called and said they would have a "loaner" MSP on the floor today and tomorrow and this morning I drove out to see it. In a word "Cool!"

The engine/turbo design is really neat with the heat generating components moved down low (where the first canister is on my car). The rest of the job, both under the hood and throughout the car, is equally well done.

I'm off Bob's list but, if anyone's interested, he has two MSP's coming in, one orange and one black, and neither is spoken for. The price is the $20,500 everyone's familiar with. His number is 512-930-1314.

---------------------------

After writing my original message this morning I went this afternoon to the Austin Auto Show (running now til Sunday) and they also have a orange MSP so that's two places for folks in or near Austin to look at the MSP.

Last edited:
Whats up with bumping up all the old, worthless threads lately, anyway? (uhm)

It's like "Retro"

Read the post. It like... Wow, I'm so Cool, I'm the only kid on the block with an MSP, come touch it!!!

never Ender said:
rofl

i just callled and it's still there. they're still asking for $20,500.

BUY IT! IT'S HOTT!!

Gotta be shitting me. I got mine for 17k off the lot about a year and a half ago.

Back