California mazdaspeeds are allmost here

colin949

THis is another one of those my mom said posts ahah. but anyways my mom talked to one of the guys that runs the mazdaspeed program over at the mazda design center in irvine. He said the cars were suppose to have been shipped out 3 weeks ago, but sice the workers at the port striked, a few parts that were suppose to be placed on the car were delayed because idiot works had to strike and put backs packages for 6 weeks go come after they were even over there strike. THe cars are all at the ports just a few little parts are being put on them and then they are being shipped out. HE said still expect 2 to 3 weeks, because the finshed cars are going to be sent to dealerships. ON a side note screw the wrx, the mazdaspeed is such a coooler car, seriously we like proteges this is a turbo protege. I have to drive in my friends wrx everyday, the car is not that cool, i ve seen the mazdaspeed its wayyyyy betteerrr, i dont care what anyone else thinks its better, better ,better , better , better the wrx sucks shittttt. mazdaspeed for life

colin949 said:
THis is another one of those my mom said posts ahah. but anyways my mom talked to one of the guys that runs the mazdaspeed program over at the mazda design center in irvine. He said the cars were suppose to have been shipped out 3 weeks ago, but sice the workers at the port striked, a few parts that were suppose to be placed on the car were delayed because idiot works had to strike and put backs packages for 6 weeks go come after they were even over there strike. THe cars are all at the ports just a few little parts are being put on them and then they are being shipped out. HE said still expect 2 to 3 weeks, because the finshed cars are going to be sent to dealerships. ON a side note screw the wrx, the mazdaspeed is such a coooler car, seriously we like proteges this is a turbo protege. I have to drive in my friends wrx everyday, the car is not that cool, i ve seen the mazdaspeed its wayyyyy betteerrr, i dont care what anyone else thinks its better, better ,better , better , better the wrx sucks shittttt. mazdaspeed for life

Man...I don't know why you think this car is like your god...but seriously man, do you have to put down every car other than your own? Of course the WRX is gonna be better, it had better be it's more expensive.

Man, I bet you if someone took a Skyline R-34, hell lets make it the Nismo R400 Skyline over the MSP, you'd still be talking down on that car.

yummy skylines rocks. And the WRX is a cooler car, just kinda fugly. MSP is more of a complete package in my mind. It's performance is good(IMHO), but obvious the WRX out performs it. MSP looks better, no doubt, and it's got a nice factory stereo. The both handle good, both have there goods and bads, but like I said the MSP seems more like a complete package.

just my two cents

no i really dont think you guys know what i am trying to say, the wrx is ok, but the msp is the besst, thats all there is too it. REfere to what i said above, the msp is better, better, better, better, better, better , better, the wrx has nothing on it. IF you were comparing the msp to a wrx on a scale to one to 10 the mazdapseed would get a million, the wrx would get negative 10.
THe point i am trying to make is the msp is the just the best, to bad you haven't figured that out yet, but you will soon enough mmmmmwhhahah.

twiztedjeckel said:
i hope you and your car if you ever get one are wrapped around a tree 3 days after getting it

thats a little harsh don't ya think....let the man have his opinions if you don't like them so be it...but to say something like that is not cool at all(no)

the man's just in love with his future car, not a damn thing wrong with that, just means he'll be spending alot of time waxing and washing, and polishing, and thats not a bad thing either. i have to admit that i do like the mps over a wrx, sure the wrx has more power, but we out handle it (i think) and have the whole package, to get all that in a wrx you have to drop alot of cash.

colin949 said:
ahah i am just joking guys jezzzz. THe wrx and spec v are cool cars but i prefer the the msp

note I never said one thing about the spec v, I was talking about the God of Japanese Cars the Skyline GT-R R34...or maybe the Nismo R33 R400 :)

Man, all this hype over the MSP. Sure it's a complete package from the factory, but throw in any bit of money into modding it and the true sports cars will surely shine true. The aftermarket for the WRX is a no brainer. If you have $1900 to spend, then 15 minutes of searching on the I-Club will net you a high 12-second car. You will not be able to do that in a MSP or any Protege for that matter. I personally won't be happy until I can hang with a C5 from a 40 roll and with that kind of expectation, I might as well buy a car that's faster fresh out of the box.

I'm not trying to bash anyone for getting an MSP, I'm very happy for all you guys who will be fortunate enough to buy a piece of Mazda history. It's a great package, but it's not god's gift to the automotive industry. We should save that kind if title for cars like the STi or EVO 8. Just my .02 cents USD :)

Dexter said:
agreed APEXistud. the MSP is just another protege when it all boils down.
Agreed. It's probably just a bunch of frustration on those who are anxiously awaiting the car their dreaming about. It's like what you imagine would happen with the girl of your dreams on your first date. You build up such great expectations, then when you're there it loses it's effect.

Spock said: "Having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting; it is not logical but it is often true."

Latest posts

Back