Drove a 6...first one in Atlanta

six

I got a call from a considerate salesman last night telling me about the 6 that they had rolling off the truck. I rushed up to the dealer and drove it...automatic, but who cares when you are the first one to drive it.
The car drives great. Body roll is very low, and the car (s model) accelerates well. I hated the autoshift trans, however. Pretty sloppy.
The styling is great. I can't wait to see the Sports Package!

six said:
I got a call from a considerate salesman last night telling me about the 6 that they had rolling off the truck. I rushed up to the dealer and drove it...automatic, but who cares when you are the first one to drive it.
The car drives great. Body roll is very low, and the car (s model) accelerates well. I hated the autoshift trans, however. Pretty sloppy.
The styling is great. I can't wait to see the Sports Package!

lucky SOB, if its true???????

If it's true...get off of your assurance and go to your mazda dealer. You should have some by now, I would think. Every dealer in Atlanta has at least 10 today.

its probably true. I live here in BC Canada, my friend told me they saw a Silver Mazda 6 with US licence plate. Probably a dealers car.
Guess the 6 is already out before the MSP........

Yea, got a call from my salesmen asking what it would take to get me into a 6 instead of a p5 to replace mine when / if it is totalled. Which atlanta shop you talking to 6? I'm dealing with Performance near Stone Mountain. Told him he'd have to knock 2000 off the sticker, added to the 1000 they'll give me for coming back to them, and the 500 for grad (tho I think I can only use it once...)

All dealerships in Atlanta have some now, I believe. I know Hennessy has at least 8 and Rick Case has a handfull. Let me know what he says about discounts.

I went to Jim Ellis in Atlanta yesterday and drove a 6-cyl 5 speed. That is one really nice car. I encourage everyone to go test drive one. You won't regret it.

All the magazines who review it say it blows the competition out of the water.(eg. Accord, Camary)

I'm going down tomorrow to drive one, but unfortunately haven't seen one that I'd be interested in between color / manual combinations. I really wish I could afford one but I don't think I could due to wanting to get the s version.

Back