DFW Meets

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
I have been out on the other Mazda Car Forums, and have notice that there are regularly scheduled meets every week. What's up with the DFW Proteges? Let's get something started. We need a meeting place, and a meeting time. Let the suggestion flow!

Sounds great, but we need a big place to park. There are several Hooters locations around DFW. I think that the one in Addison has some star quality Hooter girls! Grapevine too I've heard.

Last edited:
I like Grapevine hooter's too, also the Hooter's restaurant is fine.

I be back in town on the 27th of Nov. then I'm rolling out the 28th for good. Moving to Georgia.

I can meet Wed, and Thursday at anytime, the rest of the week after 11:00pm (sorry) Lets make this happen.

hey if yall get this going i will drive up from houston....maybe get a ride(drive) the turbo mp3...eh?:D

The bad thing about my schedule is that I work from 23:00-09:00 Wed-Sat!:mad: I'm 23, and work the phuckin weekend nights when everyone else is free! One day....

and im a poor college student thats losing all his hair due to the mass amount of stress generated by this damn 20 credits that im taking on my senior year... therefore, i dont have much time, but for hooter, theres always time! :D

Let me say it again: Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggsssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm donw for whatever whenever... I've got a normal 8-5 job.

I know that both Grapevine & addision hooters are quality.. Personally I prefer Addison, esp on Wedesdays when this one waitress is working, but grapevine is no slouch...

They all close at midnight on weekdays, but don't seem to mind people hanging around up to that point.

What nights are good? Linux postsed that he's out wed-Sat, so how about Tuesdays?

If some of you are bored on Wedesday nights head over to: http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146531 and you all could tag along. Just don't do anything too stupid.. We don't need anymore "incidents" We're pretty much there every Wed.

Any other thoughts? Just trin' to help out....

rx7gslse said:
Ok, I'm donw for whatever whenever... I've got a normal 8-5 job.

I know that both Grapevine & addision hooters are quality.. Personally I prefer Addison, esp on Wedesdays when this one waitress is working, but grapevine is no slouch...

They all close at midnight on weekdays, but don't seem to mind people hanging around up to that point.

What nights are good? Linux postsed that he's out wed-Sat, so how about Tuesdays?

If some of you are bored on Wedesday nights head over to: http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146531 and you all could tag along. Just don't do anything too stupid.. We don't need anymore "incidents" We're pretty much there every Wed.

Any other thoughts? Just trin' to help out....

Tuesdays sound good to me! I have never been to the Addison Hooters, but man it's world famous! Grapevine would be nice too. Me and Pirana were just at the Lewisville Hooters about 2 weeks ago, and our waitress was so tight! She was friendly, and gave excellent service. She got a $10 tip from me.:D

On the incidents...It would suck if there was another Motorcycle incident.

Yeah, I think that was the night you showed up... Some kid who'd managed to wreck 3 cars and didn't have anything else to drive showed up on a bike... Yeah, he wrecked that too. Nothing serious, just laid it over.

We also had two 3rd gens spin off the road into the mud. Oddly enough, that same kid was pretty instrumental in that one too.. We've had a clean record for awhile...

Tuesday are good for me.. I've got no plans. The one time I went to Lewisville hooters ona Wed it sucked... Saturdays are a different story, but Wed sucked. Addison on a Wed is good :) mmm, Erica.....

no clue about tuesdays....

rx7gslse said:
Yeah, I think that was the night you showed up... Some kid who'd managed to wreck 3 cars and didn't have anything else to drive showed up on a bike... Yeah, he wrecked that too. Nothing serious, just laid it over.

We also had two 3rd gens spin off the road into the mud. Oddly enough, that same kid was pretty instrumental in that one too.. We've had a clean record for awhile...

Tuesday are good for me.. I've got no plans. The one time I went to Lewisville hooters ona Wed it sucked... Saturdays are a different story, but Wed sucked. Addison on a Wed is good :) mmm, Erica.....

no clue about tuesdays....

Oooh, Erica! I've heard about her! She's the one that likes...um..."kitty cats" right? Is she the one who always finds an exscuse not to go to any of the meets? We ought to keep this up. We'll make this section active yet.

ok, I don't think you've got the details quite right..

Erica is a waitress at the addison hooters who I personally find to be perfect. Some do, some don't. (seach Erica pilot on the 7 forum)

Not sure if you're referring to Kass (ID: garlandRx7 - my ex-gf) or Kitty. Never met Kitty myself, she's the one who kept bailing on the meets.

Back