Rims recommandation

RumcokeBoy

:
Mazda3, 5 door hatchback, 5 spd titanium gray
hi guys, i need some help with pickin out a set of rims....i know i'm being cheap but i want a set of rims that will fit my stock tires and with gun metal finishes...my budget is under $1000....many thanks..

RumcokeBoy said:
hi guys, i need some help with pickin out a set of rims....i know i'm being cheap but i want a set of rims that will fit my stock tires and with gun metal finishes...my budget is under $1000....many thanks..
What size are your stock tires?
And what's wrong with the stock rims? If you don't want larger rims, I'd recomend sticking with stock. That $1000 could be better spent elsewhere

What are your reasons for wanting new wheels?

If you want something lighter, there's one group to choose from. If you want something that just looks better, there's another.

well i live in NYC and i hit a pot hole on the highway which caused me to have a bended front rim...so every time i go higher than 65mph...there is a strong vibration on the steering wheel and which made me feel really unsafe of driving in the winter weather...i had tried to go back to the dealer and ask for the price of one stock rim and the price he gave me was very expensive (300), so i figure i can better off get some aftermarket rims just to fix the problem and be a lil more stylish.

i have no problem with the stock rims..i like them but its just too expensive to replace them....so i came on here to ask for help.

I'd say go for Enkei, then. They weigh a little bit less than stock and you can pick up a set for about $500 total.

I'm sure you can find something you like.

http://www.enkei.com/Contents.html

Whatever you end up picking, be sure to post pics so I can see what they would look like on my car. :D

thanks goldwing...i'll update you guys which i bought!!!

by the way....do you think gun metal will look good on titanium gray?

Last edited:
That's the direction I've been heading with mine but I don't know for sure. Sometimes I see them and think they'd look good, sometimes I don't. Best thing to do is put them up next to the car, take a pic with a digital camera and see what you think. Find a shop that has lots of models in stock and just go crazy with the pictures. Take all the pics home and see which ones you like best.

That's what I'm going to do, anyway.

Back