2nd GB for AirFlow AFCs SOLD OUT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMConvert

AWD...say Bye Bye
:
Titanium MS6
Ok guys heres the final list for the 10 people on the GB. For those that didn't get on dont worry, we'll have more back in stock in about 2 weeks which we'll begin selling on an individual basis.

1. ^tyrant^ - stock map (tyrant_g@bellsouth.net) Info
2. Kicker22705 - 10 lbs map (nrshadriftr@yahoo.com) Info
3. zx12ninja - 10lbx map ( email= najidog@excite.com
4. zmn by u- stock/8psi/10psi maps (email troybravesfan@aol.com) Info
5. Daedalus - 10lbs map (email: cyprusdaedalus@hotmail.com) Info
6.2K3 MSP - 10lbs map (email: alexgarcia_00@hotmail.com) Info
7. gboromsp - stock map ( email: jecarrie@uncg.edu) Info
8. speed1016 - 10 psi map Info
9. unwound-stock map (afischelli@hotmail.com)
10.ccrelan- stock map (email- ccrelan@aol.com) Info

Damn, I guess you guys like our stuff huh? Ok guys now the instructions for payment. Send me an email with the following info:

Name(Real and forum)
Address
Phone #
Paypal id
Email if different

As soon as I get this I'll figure out shipping and email everyone back.

-John john@airflowlogistics.com

Last edited:
I cant wait for this afc. Finally someone who loves us here and offers a good product and advice. thanks john. I have this buddy who keeps talking s*** to me with his built b20 motor putting down 185 whp hahahah hes gonna get beat down.... oh by the way im selling some wheels guys
5zigen super six hyperblack if interested 17s with tires 15000 miles on them rims are 6 months old. ill let them go for 600.00 shipped to your door. hers a picture

msp 9

Last edited:
ZMN BY U said:
I cant wait for this afc. Finally someone who loves us here and offers a good product and advice. thanks john. I have this buddy who keeps talking s*** to me with his built b20 motor putting down 185 whp hahahah hes gonna get beat down....
Haha, werd. I just gotta keep modding till I can beat my buddy's WRX, that bastard. This should bump me a little closer. (laugh)

Im with you man, we are so close in a race we both run low 14s in 1/4 and about 9.20 in 1/8th. so it should be fun this year.

hehe and chris it all started with you! GUys I'm still waiting on 1 or 2 of you to send me the info before I can send out invoices, so make sure you've emailed me your info!

Ok guys looks like we're finally getting back on schedule...Should be able to start shipping out the units for GB #2 here in about 6 days pending I get everyones info! The list has been updated if you have a red info next to your name then I have your information...if you do not, get in gear and send me the info you're holding up the GB. Also some of you emailed me but it only contained a paypal addy. THIS IS NOT THE FORMAT, I need an email will all the info I have listed. This is how we keep track and send out products.

Last edited:
Ok list is updated...zx and unwound still haven't gotten your info yet. Remember Monday evening is the deadline then I bump 2 others in your places. Everyone else, units are done, all thats left is to box them up and ship them out...Might be out monday, but more than likely tuesday....If you are unflashed email or pm me asap and let me know...I will need to readjust the maps due to the fact you guys are a little richer...or you can go get flashed (what I suggest). Oh like the first GB these are also loaded with the "super map" which has all 3 boost settings programmed in. Another note, those of you running serious mods: FMIC, ported IM, turbo back exhaust(namely DP)...basically anything that greatly changes airflow and temp, please email me with your mods as we are working on a new map to better tune for these mods. As with the first batch these are all setup to run a little richer than Evil's, as we must account for the very big temp spread, as we create and receive more maps for specific conditions we will make them available to everyone....This is where the benefit of not having to send it back(unichip) comes in very very handy.

super map? 3 boost settings? how do i toggle between settings? Link me to a place with direct descriptions of the product if you can, not a long thread.

kicker... take it to the dealer... they can tell you.

mspeedpro - THe super map doesnt require swapping for different boost settings, it has all three "overlayed" on top of one another so you can run any boost without changing maps.

Originally it was explained that we would get one of 3 maps for different boost settings, but apparently DSMConvert figured out a way to get the unit to use them all at once. The unit has a built in boost sensor. As I understand it, it automatically adjusts between maps depending on the boost level it reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back