More Mazda at SEMA

rsx

Here are a few more pics of Mazda Cars, the truck is coooool!

AW7A.jpg

AW10A.jpg

1000 HP Mazda 6

Dscn1734.jpg

There is lots of SEMA goodies at www.autoweek.com

and all those people said the truck would look crappy.

Looks decent enough to me, probably shed off like 200 lbs too.

I know i saw something about that truck somewhere... but i dont have the link.. I NEED THE LINK!!! I NEED THOSE FENDERS/SKIRTS/BUMPER!!!!! that is exactly what i had designed for my mp3... basically exaggerate what was already there!! someone... post the link.. i need to get ahold of this guy...

Protege01MP3 said:
I know i saw something about that truck somewhere... but i dont have the link.. I NEED THE LINK!!! I NEED THOSE FENDERS/SKIRTS/BUMPER!!!!! that is exactly what i had designed for my mp3... basically exaggerate what was already there!! someone... post the link.. i need to get ahold of this guy...
As seen on the Protege Street and Ballistics Unlimited concept cars...

ps23.jpg

ball6.jpg

They've used that design enough I don't see why you can't buy the body kit yet.

yah... similar.. but not quite the same... i like the design of the one on the truck a little more than the one on the ballistic protege :) i guess i should just get ahold of them... didnt remember that the truck was done by ballistic too untill i visited the link again... and the funny thing is... both the protege street and ballistic unlimited are on the site i designed for my web design class.... http://protegeresource.freewebsitehosting.com/

Back