I have a date!!!!!!!!

Prophet

Well if wonders never cease..... It is wonderfull what a customer who is angry and is wanting to take his biz elsewhere can get accomplished. I called my dealer today to see if he could kick a few cages around and get me a date and he came through.

November 22nd

Now this is for the Michigan Dealers. My dealer is only a few hours away from the midwest shipment. So everyone else's time will vary.

The truly sad news is that, if the Scooby deal goes through, I am getting the scooby. If it falls through, the MSP is mine. I will find out in an hour or so if the scooby is mine or not.

-Jeremy-

Cool, I am hoping that a number of people will get frustrated by the wait and cancel their orders, that will give me the opportunity to buy one if I decide to. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for those that are out of a car during the wait, but hey, shiznit happens, hehe. I want to at least take one out when they arrive.

peace
Griff

Prophet said:
Well if wonders never cease..... It is wonderfull what a customer who is angry and is wanting to take his biz elsewhere can get accomplished. I called my dealer today to see if he could kick a few cages around and get me a date and he came through.

November 22nd

Now this is for the Michigan Dealers. My dealer is only a few hours away from the midwest shipment. So everyone else's time will vary.

The truly sad news is that, if the Scooby deal goes through, I am getting the scooby. If it falls through, the MSP is mine. I will find out in an hour or so if the scooby is mine or not.

-Jeremy-

i have a date from my dealer too.....it's called "next week" past month and a half they been claiming "next week" we'll just have to see what happens :confused: :confused: :confused:

Re: Re: I have a date!!!!!!!!

Orange Speed said:

i have a date from my dealer too.....it's called "next week" past month and a half they been claiming "next week" we'll just have to see what happens :confused: :confused: :confused:

in my mp3 days it was always next week.
Kind of a running "next week".
Week 1: Q: "Hi when am I getting my car". A: "Next week."
Week 2: Q: "Hello, what's up with the car". A: "Like I said, next week."

It's really annoying to be jerked around.. I'd much rather a "I HAVE NO IDEA".

My dealer actually called me today and said that they are expecting the car Nov.24. It's close enough to Prophet's date that he posted so this might actually be true! The dealer that I spoke to was the number 1 dealer in Western Canada so I'd assume that they would know before some others. We'll have to see. . . .

The guy at the place I was talking to said they would begin shipment on the 22nd. Incidentally he said they would begin shipment on the new 6 on the same day.

gyrospeed said:
My dealer actually called me today and said that they are expecting the car Nov.24. It's close enough to Prophet's date that he posted so this might actually be true! The dealer that I spoke to was the number 1 dealer in Western Canada so I'd assume that they would know before some others. We'll have to see. . . .

Are you dealing with Signature Mazda?

Well like everyone else here I called my dealer today & he says
they should be in next week or the following week...
I haven't really been calling him, so he thought I maybe had
defected to another dealership.
He seemed like if he didn't really know anything & maybe was telling me next week just for the hell of it.... I don't know...
I also asked him what was the hold up, just to see if he was in the loop. Looks like a trip to this site will do him some good....

Anyway, Slug420 if you read this post, let me know if you have
contacted your sales man lately & did he have anything different to say.....Thanks.

All this waiting sucks......:mad:

called yesterday, i asked to speak to a random salesman and not my specific one just for the hell of it. said htey are getting 7 in, 5 are sold. Expecting them in the next couple weeks, i didnt ask about the hold up...........

all this waiting is just gonna make actually seein it THAT much better:):):)

im goin by morande tonight to see if they have any....

gyrospeed said:

Yeah. Digi168, it was Signature Mazda that called me. Which salesman are you dealing with?

You must be dealing with Rav. My friends actually own the dealership so I don't really deal with any particular salesman, but I am friends with most of them. I am actually going to take Rav's demo to importfest if my MS isn't here by then.

Sorry, but I wouldn't trust anything a dealer told me ... not because I think they're evil (though Lord knows some are) but because they don't know anything. I had a deposit at one dealership, then figured out they had blatantly lied to me about where I was on the waiting list to get me to sign up. They told me I was number 3 and they were getting 3 cars, and that I'd get a car no problem. I had been told by another salesman that I was number 4 so I got worried and went after the manager. After much badgering he admitted I was number 6!! I demanded my "non-refundable" deposit back and they barely whimpered. I took my money up to Avant Mazda .... they don't know anything either, but at least they're honest and treat me well.
I asked the first dealership ... did it have A/C. A basic question right? They said yes its right there in the brochure ... I said "no it isn't" ... then they said ... well then its on the website ... I repeated "no it isn't". The second dealer didn't know, but came right out and said they didn't know ... can't beat honesty. I phoned Mazda Canada ... they said they didn't know!!! I told them on the internet (this site) I'd seen shots of the cars on the docks ... why don't they go down and look through a window and see if there's a button .... they got pretty rude after that.
I found the CarsDirect listing on the net which detailed all the features of the car so I faxed it to my dealer ... he thanked me because it was way more info then he'd got from Mazda.
On this site I saw when the Canadian prices were announced. I phoned the manager and said "great ... we finally have a price" ... he didn't know what I was talking about. 3 days later their business rep calls me to tell me that hey "now have an official price" ... no s*** sherlock. By the way, in my original deal it said right on it ... I pay MSRP, no more, no less.
What's with these bone-head dealers ... don't they have computers?
If my livelyhood was based on selling cars you can be sure I'd be glued to every site like this.
Oh, and every time I call about the cars I'm told.... wait for it .... "they might be in next week".

You must be dealing with Rav. My friends actually own the dealership so I don't really deal with any particular salesman, but I am friends with most of them. I am actually going to take Rav's demo to importfest if my MS isn't here by then.

You mean, Signature Mazda has an actual demo of the car already or are they expecting one? I asked if he had one and he told me that no one does (here on the West Coast at least).

No, he has a pro 5 that have tricked out with an Autoexe kit, 18 inch rims, leather etc...but since I booked a spot at Importfest with the rest of MPSport.net crew, I figured my car would be here by then, but it seems like it might not. they are going to pay me the $50 and Rav is going to loan me his car for the weekend to put in the show.

Latest posts

Back