CANADA MP3 production # .... Not List@!#

i just call mazda canada and they told me that NO production # were given to our Mp3.!@@!###

he said that he called in japan...u.s.a and that there is no production # for mp3 car..

i said to him that u guys in the states got all your # and he said to me that he dont know where u got it from because there is no production # .. he have been asked the same question a couple of times before..

is it possible that RACING HART give the production # to our cars>?

Does ANYBODY in Canada got is production # ??? if so tell me where did u get it..

# ??? of 1500 :mad: :mad:

thanks you

I am in the same boat as you , I called a couple of times. I would rather have MP3 mats then a production number, and we don't have that either.

Oh well, why don't you just pick a number that no one is using like 1501, and I will be 1502. I am sure that they are free :D

For the first time ever there is a disadvatage to be Canadian. "Just kidding"

Yep!
floor map either....
damn...!!

those 2 would be nice :D

ps. ordering piece is hard too...they dont all ship to canada..!!! they dont want our canadian money... hehe ;)

I was trying to order a valve cover and stem cover, good luck, the service guy at the dealer thinks that they actually come with the wheels from Racing Hart. That means, they they can't buy them. Smart.

I have a suggestion, just call Mazda North America, Canada is part of N.A. afterall.

The number is 1-800-222-5500, option #4
Tell them you have a new Protege MP3 and you want to know the production number. All they need is either your name and/or VIN number. You should have a production number just like we do...the total 1500 cars produced includes the ones sent to Canada.

Sorry, but I don't understand why you guys got screwed over with the floormat issue :-(

good luck, let us know...

Concerning the floormat issue if you really want the mats go to mazdastuff.com they have the mats I think that they are over $60.00 dollars a piece I am not sure I haven't been there for a while.Good luck.

the mats issue had something to do with the fact that the mats are not produced here but in the u.s.
something that stupid, that's what it was.
but then mazda pulls the z919 stunt on the u.s. models. what gives?
I think that kenwood did not have 1750 z828 units in stock and would have taken too long to build.

Latest posts

Back