3 or 4 year waranty?

PERRY323

:
04 Titanium Mazda 3 GT GFX
Hi guys... it seems that at least the one who will buy the 2003.5 will have a 4 year warranty, do 2003 MSP have 4 year Too? :confused:

Is this just in US and not for Canada? :bs:
does Anyone of you who are buying a 2003 have been told that they will get a 4 year warranty?

Thanks

Hey..
i'm from Canada, and is getting the MS-P.
But i didn't hear anything about getting 4 years. Not that i know of. I hope this is true, because i usually keep my Km's below average. So i'll take the 4 years over 50K miles.
post it if you find out that it's 4 years or not.
thanks!

4yr/50k mi warranties will apply to all new 2003 Mazdas starting with the Mazda 6. The 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege will still have the old 3yr/50k (since it was released before the Mazda 6) but the 2003.5 will have the 4yr/50k.

My dealer told me that the 4year/50,000 mile would apply to all 2003, including the 2003 MSP, he spoke with the Mazda Rep for the dealership and said my car would have it. He told me this at least a week ago. I don't know.

Hi guys, specialK, where are you living? US or CA ?
This thing suck if we dont get the 4 year because im not making too much kilometers too.....

They should at least give that to us as a compensation for being such looser who dont even know when they ship the cars, a day or a year., we didnt get the car in august we get them in DECEMBER!!! or more ...... that suck...

I would love to have the mazdaspeed muffler instead of the racing beat too, who doesnt make any difference in sound at all...

racing beat muffler= same as MP3 one...
Mazdaspeed muffler on a MAZDASPEED =
#1 The name just sound better ;-)
#2 If its the same muffler as the "sport one" that they sell for sedan in option when you buy a car it SOUND damn reall too good!!! Deep and throaty....
The MP3 i heard doesnt have any difference in sound who deserve to be notified...

the mazda speed one for the sedan/p5 worth around 400$ can at the dealer....

Back