Replica AutoExe front grill for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp5acp

:
Red MP5
Also if anyone is interested in a Auto Exe "replica" front grill, i am selling mine for 150 shipped. The part needs to be painted, and there is a slight divit in the top of the grill that needs slight mold work. I spent around 200 on that bad boy. Pm me for details

i think he was refering to this post being kinda outa the blue... maybe cuz like u start the post off with also ....

what about some pics and such

Picture.jpg

try again linking that...also 150 is high considering that a new one is around $180 and you wont have to spend extra money to get the grill fixed either...

sorry for the delay, anyone with a steel grey speed wont have to paint it. Lip isnt that noticable.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 306
the grill was purchased by some kid that lives in my town with the metalic grey Mazda Speed, i happened to see him at a local 7-11 and after a few hrs of BSing he offered to sell me the grill for $200. The paint job is quality and if anyone with a steel grey speed is interested it will fit in great

The divit is on the bottom right part of the grill, its not rediculous, and will still look hot on your car once the paint matches but if you are the type of person who is mad anal about things then u may or may not want to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back