will these fit?

rmedoc

:
05 Mazda6 5-Door
Happy Holidays everyone!

Just wondering if the following rim/tire combo will fit on a mazda6 without body modifications:

18x7.5", +47mm offset wheels
wrapped in 215/35/18(H,Z) tires

Thanks for the help!

Craig
Operation Iraqi Freedom

I just couldn't find a decent answer anywhere that's why I asked. I kept finding one person that said you need a 60mm offset, then another would say a 48 would fit, so figured one of you mazda pros would know, thanks for the help!

I would suggest a 225/40/18 tire as that 35series is a pretty ruff ride

Thanks for the info folks! Reason I wanted to know was because I wanted to take the rims off my p5 and trade it ini with stockies on it. Turns out that one of the rims was bent by the bastard company storing my car since I am in Iraq. So now my wife is running around trying to get the rim fixed, and talking to her about cars is like talking to me about window treatments for the house, it just ain't happening! Hopefully it'll work out, otherwise I'll have to work on it when I get home in a few months. Thanks again guys!

There is a good chance you will have to roll your rear fenders to prevent that combination from rubbing. You might squeeze by and not have to, but keep it in mind as a future possibility.

Back