the mazdaspeed is here!!

I'm sorry....But I just really hope I don't get one that some tech let all his friends drive. I know that anyone who test drives it just to see what it can do & not cause they want to buy it, will beat that car up.........I just what I think...

Oh yeh...let me not forget......there selling it for $24,600 :eek: No negotiations period. What a ripoff. Although just looking at the goodies coming stock on the car makes me think....trade, here's my sensible reason not to... just too loud for my taste:rolleyes: I hate mazda for doing this to us:mad:.So I'll stick with my Cool (bluemp3)

$24,600! haha i would laugh in the dealers face, and then give them the finger and drive away. too bad some schmuck will pay that. id rather get something else for that money.

20,500 is my MSP, all others are getting raped without lube. I would take my business elsewhere. I would be enraged beyond all belief if I walked into my dealer after a 2 hour drive just to have them tell me that is the price. I have waited this long to get raped even further, I may be stupid but I am not ignorant! Anyone who pays that is an ignorant fool and I pity that person.

-Jeremy-

Back