Ready for Winter

Bocho

:
Mazda 3s sedan, vel.red, fully loaded MSP 6 on order
Purchased set of snow tires through dealership. Bridgestone Blizzak WS 50 in 205-55-16. I personally would have liked to go a little narrower, maybe a 195, but 205 is fine. Anyway, these snowtires are great in my opinion. I would recommend them. Bought them through dealership, 4 tires, with steel rims, mounted, balanced, installed, and 4 super ghey hubcaps for $625. I didn't think that was a bad deal, so I just went there instead of ordering online.

Where did you find these at? You look east so I'm guessing Mazda Mentor?
I just experienced the lack of grip today in a parking lot, and I wonder about the months ahead... I bought in Bedford but that is too far from the west (plus the 62 lbs in the stock tires caused me to loose confidence). Thanks!

Bocho said:
Purchased set of snow tires through dealership. Bridgestone Blizzak WS 50 in 205-55-16. I personally would have liked to go a little narrower, maybe a 195, but 205 is fine. Anyway, these snowtires are great in my opinion. I would recommend them. Bought them through dealership, 4 tires, with steel rims, mounted, balanced, installed, and 4 super ghey hubcaps for $625. I didn't think that was a bad deal, so I just went there instead of ordering online.

Back