What do you think?

jroof

Since we're all basically in the same boat (eg waiting for our damn cars) basically every thread is about speculation of release dates, spy shots, rumors, more rumors, and even more rumors. When the car finally gets here, what sorts of threads can we expect? For the first month, I think there'll be an explosion of threads similarly titled to, "I finally got my baby!", and "Muhhaahhaa, It's mine, finally mine!" What's next? Personally, I can't wait for the pictures to start flowing in.

Dexter said:
its gonna be all pics and mods, pics and mods baby

I can see a lot of "I have no control whatsoever in this vehicle now that there is snow and ice on the ground. Where can I get some 15" steelies with snow tires for cheap, yo!?" :D.

Chris

No doubt man..
first Mod, 15" steelies and wal-mart winter tires!!! :D

it's soo sad that we, canadians have to drive this brand new car into sub-zero temperatures.

But yeah, definetely, it's all about the mods and pictures!
Thread after thread 'I've FINALLY got my baby!'
We can't stress 'finally' any harder!!!! ;)

Limited Edition said:
No doubt man..
first Mod, 15" steelies and wal-mart winter tires!!! :D

it's soo sad that we, canadians have to drive this brand new car into sub-zero temperatures.

But yeah, definetely, it's all about the mods and pictures!
Thread after thread 'I've FINALLY got my baby!'
We can't stress 'finally' any harder!!!! ;)

Speak for yourself, I am a west coast driver, what is snow?

hahahaha it just rains alot here. Anyone know if stock Pro 5 wheels will fit our cars? I know the tire size is wrong, just want to know if the rims will fit.

yes the pro5 wheels will fit, and the tire size should be alright for the msp. some mp3'ers had pro5/protege rims for winters

Back