Put in your requests early...

Gazord

Contributor
Don't forget if you don't want one of those dealership stickers put on your car, you better request it before they come in. It seems that is usually one of the first things they do. Especially with a "Special" car like this, they want it to be known where it came from.

You can always try to get it off, but why risk destroyng the paint if you don't have too. I don't mind some of them I have seen, but others look horrible on cars, I myself would rather have one without them. I don't mind the license plate border because you can just take it off if it looks bad. I put in my request with my deposit and the sales rep. said it was no problem. I hope they don't forget!

Don't get me wrong, if it would help me get the car any faster I would gladly have them put a sticker on it. That doesn't seem to be happening, so I want it my way.

my dealership uses the liscense plate border things. which i will be replacing, but im sure they dont put any dealer stickers on thier cars, so im cool but thanks for the heads up.

Mine puts on those stickers, but I have told them not to. They are pretty easy to get off with a hair dryer, just heat it up a bit and they peel right off.

yeah, I always request that they don't put them damn stickers on the car. When I got the mp3, there was no sticker, but since the car came from a different dealer, they did have the damn front plate on the car, and I for one don't like driving around with holes in my bumper so I had to leave some sort of plate there. Hence my tacky mp3 logo'd plate. I'd rather have no plate.

Back