Vrd Rims On Ebay? (super Cheap) Anybody Know About Them?

richrat

:
"04" Mazda 3 Hatchback
Hello everyone,
I am looking to put some new rims on my car. I have a 5 door 3 with 17" rims and TPMS.

Will I have any problems with the TPMS and has any one heard of VRD rims on ebay?

They look pretty hot? / 199.00 for a set...... + 150.00 for shipping

I did a google search and every web page on google sends you right to ebay?

Also there is a diclaimer on the bottom of the page that says the rims are for off road use and some of the rims are not DOT certified

Should I stay clear and keep looking......I only have 350.00 for new rims

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR INPUT......Rich

if you already have 17" wheels and have only $350 to replace them, i think you will just be throwing your money away on cheap wheels. I think good quality tires would be a better investment. Or wait until you are richer. I would not buy a wheel online if i do not know the brand.

Just my 2 !

id be scared of any 17's that cost 200 dollars for a set. Theres alot of load on a rim, i'd hate to have one crack in mid turn.

That is awfully cheap, and the wheels 'look' better than I was anticipating....there were actually a couple of styles that I would have considered for my own car......but wheels can be sort-of like buying discount seafood...it may be discounted for a reason. (Cheap, low-grade aluminum, cost-cutting in manufacturing, etc) If it weren't a major safety concern, I'd say knock yourself out, but there's no denying that you rely on your wheels to keep your car on the road, and you should always insist on quality when dealing with something that endures so much punishment. Don't let that money burn a hole in your pocket....save a bit more and buy what you really want, from a company that has an established reputation. Your car won't look good upside down in a ditch....

Back