Blue MSP on Boylston St. (boston)

AromaRoyale

:
2004 VW GLI VR6
Hey, who on here's got the blue MSP that's always parked on the corner of Boylston & Charlesgate? I just noticed the NEPOC sticker!! what happened to your tire?????

(boom03)

Yep, thats me. Have you seen that big pothole on the Fenway road that is now all blocked off with cones, etc? Yea I didn't know that was there until I went through it...my rear tire got cut up, so I'm having a new one put on tomorrow. Do you live in downtown Boston as well? I hope your'e not the guy that stole my wheels last winter!

hey we should get together or something. i live like 10 min away from boston and i too have a Blue MSP.

peace

Word, yea I live right on the corner, on Charlesgate E.. I'm moving to Allston on Wednesday tho, we should definately have a hub gathering.

Works for me. Maybe after the 1st of the year after all the busy holiday stuff is done. I'll keep my eye open for a white P5 around the block, don't recall seeing it before. Merry Christmas to all the Boston NEPOCers.

BostonMSProtege said:
Works for me. Maybe after the 1st of the year after all the busy holiday stuff is done. I'll keep my eye open for a white P5 around the block, don't recall seeing it before. Merry Christmas to all the Boston NEPOCers.

Oh my car's been down in DC for a few months, I'm just about to bring her back up.. I couldn't swing the parking behind the buildings anymore, and I wasn't about to give up my cheap family-discount insurance for the expensive MA one.. until my 1 year paid plan was out. Which it is in a month, Mass plates here I come!

BTW.. in MA are you required to have a front plate?

Happy holidaze to all!

Yes I think in Massachusets a front license plate is required. So that means if you get a FMIC, you have to pull off some custom work and move the plate right out of the middle of the bumper and out of the way of the airflow. Yea, enjoy low insurance while you can. My insurance is $3200 a year, sucks.

required - yes

i dont have min eon.. i just keep it under my front seat. i got pulle dover once by a really bored cop in Holyoke Mass for it. i just pulle dit out and bs'ed/ said i had recently been in an accident, new bumper, and i am waiting for the bracket to come in off order from the dealer... hasnt failed yet.

Nad yea... i have seen some pretty bad jobs of people attempting to mount the liscense plate with a FMIC. either horrible job, or totally blocks it. Solution... Move outta Mass. (hump)

Back