Will there be any black MSP's?

Will there be any black MSP's in the first shipment if not how long would I have to wait for one of them???
(mspo) or(mspb)
THAT IS THE QUESTION!

i think your out of luck man. i heard that they scrapped the orange and black for a nice nasty primer gray and a real top notch puke ugly ass green.

nope, ur both wrong. I called mazda corporate today, they said they hadnt finished production on the black ones and since there werent many deposits on them (IE not enough interest was shown in theblack color as opposed to oyange) so they are changing them to the mp3 blue like the 03 p5s and such

slug420 said:
nope, ur both wrong. I called mazda corporate today, they said they hadnt finished production on the black ones and since there werent many deposits on them (IE not enough interest was shown in theblack color as opposed to oyange) so they are changing them to the mp3 blue like the 03 p5s and such

:wtf:

are you even serious?

slug420 said:
no, not even a little bit...:)

:p :D

lol can't belive you actually had me there ... maybe because i originally wanted the mazdaspeed to come in mp3 blue...oh well :)

HAHA! yea nice one, you had me goin there too! But seriously though does anyone really KNOW FOR A FACT what colors are in the first wave and andy other information about colors related to the later waves and when they will be released???

In the most recent brochure, they have the orange mica and the black mica as originally thought. I highly doubt that colors will change until the second batch comes out!

Only orange for us but I went to docks to take a look at them and I will post some of the pics I took, they are all lined up and look like they are ready go except there were a few with no spoilers or badging on them.

there are 100% guaranty, pinky swear, promise, on the lives of my children, going to be black msps in the first wave, WHEN the black ones get to dealerships is unkown.....

Back