my old ride

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
came across this in aug when i was celebrating my 50th. anyway, looks like my motoring roots went back to at least 1960!!:D

Attachments

• markgocart.jpg
    markgocart.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 101
i was just thinkin, don't hit anything to hard or you're gonna lose a nut or two!!! ouch!:'(

Awesome. I hear those things are pretty slow on a straight but will kill any other toddler-rockets on the twisties.

lol great pic joe. You should add it to the member pics thread.

I still remember my dukes of hazard big wheel with handbrake for sliding stops lol

I had a Knight Rider Big Wheel. I wore down all the plastic wheels to nothing from my burn outs and drifting. I had mad torque from my long legs.

thats a really good picture..and yes, I also had a bigwheel..mine was a Mad Max...and yes, I drifted it, and burned out like any kid who had one..one kid tried steeling it, and I punched him in the face..he proceeded to hit me with his trumpet, knocking out 4 of my front teeth, forcing me to get a root canal at age 3...bastard..thats ok, I then hit him in the head with my rubber bat..he was crying so hard, that it seemed wrong when I then hit him in the stomache and legs..but hey, a 3 year old, beating the **** out of a 5 year old who knocked out your teeth is just childhood justice..his mom tried pressing charges...till my mom said, go ahead, then we'll double those charges for knocking out my kids teeth, and throw a law suite on your ass(and her being poor, said **** that).....we then moved to our first house...instead of townhouse...ahhh, the good ol days

slug420 said:
i seriously think i had that same jacket

it was my favorite
when i saw the jacket i remembered it immeadiatley!! little patches of MLB teams...cool! i wish i had it now!!

na, can't come, car's not done and i'm hopin to work on it again this weekend. sorry!!

Back