what state ordered the most MSP's?

White 6s

sp33dy GT on the 3 *****s
Contributor
:
08.5 CWP MS3
to all who ordered mazdaspeed protoges:

wondering what state has the most members waiting for their MSP?

i'm in IL. so far is Orange speed(me) ,bellspeed and dexter. that makes 3..any others?

i know cali will win...just wondering members wise. so other people could meet up...etc...

I've talked to the 3 Motre Detroit dealers, and each of them said they are getting in 12 cars! Don't know if that's a load of bull, but ...

I know of 2 others in this area (MI MSP and one other) who've ordered already.

ct has 2 ppl that i know of, 1 more buying in CT but living in NY

of those 2 ppl buiying and living in CT, one of them wont reply to tell me where he/she is from so i doubt we will be meeting up :(

I know in Canada most of the cars are going east, there will only be 24 cars for all of BC. My dealer which is the number one dealer in Western Canada says they are getting only 3. One is mine, don't know who the other two are, but I know the other Mazda dealer near my house said they would be lucky to get one.

was just actually talking the users here on this board. so they can all meet up. possibly make a few new friends etc...not how many cars were getting to each state. talking/wondering about the users on this board

oh, hehe :)

well when i get my car, I plan on meeting up with ruggedmazda cuz he is buying his from the same dealership. Ill probably also go find jroof in MA since thats right up the road, and i will be taking a road trip from CT to Rochester, NY and i noticed that one person on the board is from binghamton so I was gonna seeif they wanted to meet up too.....thats my plan :)

I'm quite sure Quebec will get 80 cars easily.

There are 250 cars for Canada, out of which Ontario would normally get around 1/3 of allotment and Quebec 1/4, but considering that people in Quebec are crazy about small, especially sporty cars, they should win this competions - if they are allowed to participate :)

well, I would have to say CA is getting the most MSP's. I say that b/c the dealership that I will be getting mine from is getting the most out of the region and quite possible the entire state as far as I know.......20 of them!!

Thats straight from the family salesman over at galpin motors. My whole family has cars from that dealership b/c they are really good ppl and if you cant find any MSP's in your region then drop by galpin motors and see John Stevens 818-894-3800

great guy and is very helpful. He is looking out for me as to when the MSP's get in and from what he said not alot of ppl have put any deposits down for it.

But yowsers.....20 of them :eek:

Back