Where is my car?

Cam

:
Yellow MSP
Went by my dealer yesterday. They told me the same old stuff....... they think the cars should be in soon, hopefully mid to end November. Salesmen are such a waste! I went to a reliable source, maybe. Parts Manager. He said he talked to the car delvery driver and that the MSPs were all orange and completed. The cars are just waiting their turn. Parts Manager said they would definately be in today. I went by this afternoon. Still no MSPs. Parts manager said that they usually get deliveries early or late in the day. It sucks playing the waiting game.:mad:

the mazdaspeeds in california are sitting in oxnard, they well be shipping out in the next two weeks to dealerships, and they will be realeased to buy they said on nov 15. I am waiting for it, you just have to be patient, they will be in soon enough

colin949 said:
the mazdaspeeds in california are sitting in oxnard, they well be shipping out in the next two weeks to dealerships, and they will be realeased to buy they said on nov 15. I am waiting for it, you just have to be patient, they will be in soon enough

soon enough?? i wanted my car so i could break it in within a few days...and have as much fun i could before snow...you guys without snow have it easy...i placed my order thru tirerack today..ordering snow wheels and tires...by mid november i'll prolly have to put em on too...sux exposing a brand new car to salt and snow :(

colin949 said:

Are there any black ones coming Colin? I feel like driving to Oxnard just to check them out!!! where in Oxnard?

I dunno exactly where in oxnard, but the manger of mazdaspeed steve suanders said they are sitting in oxnard and are going to be shippped out in the next week. The Dealers might hold them when they get them tell nov 15 because I think they want a nation wide release date. I will definately see you there when it gets there, when they call me i am going up there. You put your deposit on a black right?

colin949 said:
I dunno exactly where in oxnard, but the manger of mazdaspeed steve suanders said they are sitting in oxnard and are going to be shippped out in the next week. The Dealers might hold them when they get them tell nov 15 because I think they want a nation wide release date. I will definately see you there when it gets there, when they call me i am going up there. You put your deposit on a black right?

Black is right! If the 15th and in, PM me so we can both see it. You're first, but I'd just like to see and sit in one. Funny that that they want to make a (very late) nation wide release. If they are there earlier, let me know. I'd like to sneak a peek. I've been calling weekly and probably being a pest. I am going to Mt. Palomar later that day (15th)....for the weekend.

Back