Is anyone else having this problem?

bellspeed

WAITING!!!!!
I have to be the most annoying mazda customer to date! I was calling constantly with little information available from them about the MS. I felt in the dark about the MS until I ran across this forum. It has been more informative than any of the dealers I've talked to. Thanks fo all of the posts and info great site!! I just wish it would come so I can finally get some sleep! I think I'm loosing it. If anyone in Chicago gets their car please post, I would feel better knowing some cars are being delivered here in the midwest.

allright! another MSP in chicago. so far that i know of it's me...and dexter...for getting orange MSP's..well at least having deposits..keep in touch..we'll all meet up after we get our cars.

--ed

I am hoping for the black mica! But- I don't know how long I may have to wait. I would like to get together once we have our cars.
What dealer did you go to?

WILKINS MAZDA in Villa Park. Let me know if you hear anything about delivery and I'll do the same for you! Are you from ELgin?

no i'm from schaumburg. my friend works parts there...in villa park...i was gonna buy from them..but they lowballed me with my trade. ur salesman the guy with the blue mp3?

woo hoo chicago REPRASENTTT.....er...hey :D

my dealer is the autobarn in countryside. yeah.

Latest posts

Back