MP3 Badges

NCMP3

:
2003 RED AUDI A4
I was thinking about ordering an MP3 badge to put my vehicle number on it kind of like the type r. But I recieved an e-mail today from racingbeat and they said that we won't be able to get any extras that Mazda only designed enough for our cars that were produced. Bad day in MP3 land. :(

Have you checked with your dealer, they will order the part from Japan,where our car was made. maybe two to three weeks to receive. i ordered a emblem of the engine cover. that emblem is better looking then the rear badge.

Dazz, No SH*T THAT'S COOL I TALKED TO MY DEALER AND THEY ACTED LIKE I WAS TALKING OUT MY ASS. :mad: I GUESS THAT I NEED TO TALK TO ANOTHER DEALER.

Dude tell that dealer to talk to the head office. the head office has the part numbers, and the are able to order them. sounds like your dealship is fucken lazy, or just stright up dumb. show them a picture of of what you are talking about, maybe that will help.

Thanks Dazz! You are exactly right they are lazy. That old fu*k#r would probably need a pic of it really large so he can see it thru his coke bottle glasses.Later Cali rules.I miss it. :(

Back