XX Tuning- Dyno day: Spring

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
Just to see who is interested in getting their car dynoed. I think when we asked last time it was around $50 per person. Id have to call and check again though. But again this is just a guaging interest thread anyways. So who is down....

1. NeverSober

I need to dyno this motor before...............

NeverSober said:
Just to see who is interested in getting their car dynoed. I think when we asked last time it was around $50 per person. Id have to call and check again though. But again this is just a guaging interest thread anyways. So who is down....

1. NeverSober
2. BostonMSProtege
Hopefully by the springtime I will have a few engine mods done so I actually have something to measure.
icon10.gif
Mods will have to wait until then as I just got my $3200 insurance bill for this next year.
icon13.gif

im down def need a dyno see whats up, also maybe schedule myself a day for tuning after. So yes im in def.

Yeah, you say that like any of us believe your car would last one pull.

SpicyMchaggis said:
and now we plan a dyno day..after all that, we do it after I move..horray!
Think they're trying to tell you something, Kyle.

What the hell, I'm in.

BlkZoomZoom said:
haha

i believe it would last one....

probably only one......but then again it only takes one...

why can't you guys be supporting and nice? not "your car sucks and it will explode in one pull"..even though it will, thats not the point.

lol I'm sorry kyle.

Your car sounded badass when you revved it up at the meet.

im not sure how far the pike is, but if its on my day off maybe me and the wifey can make it up, id like to see what the ghl turbo back does for me.

HOOOOOTERS!!!!!!

haha sorry...but yeah ill be willing to go just for the meet, my car is stock so there really is no point in me getting in on the dyno but ill be in for a good nepoc meet, even though maybe it would be nice to see how much power the car puts to the wheels stock...we shall see but im def interested in just hangin out and watchin you guys dyno

BlkZoomZoom said:
got a good laugh at this reply bri

will probably go when a final date is set.....

Back