new 4 year/50,000 mile warranty?

SpecialK

new 4 year/50,000 mile warranty?

My dealer called me today and said that he talked to the Mazda rep. and said that all 2003 Mazda's would now have a 4 year/50,000 mile warranty vs. the 3 year/50,000 mile warranty previously. Is this BS? Is this old news? I did a search but didn't find anything on the subject. He told me the MSP would have a 4 year warranty, also said that he would expect my MSP around the 15th. He yold me that they were being shipped tomorrow and would be held in Houston until delivery on the 15th.

I have not heard anything but I would like to know too because that would be awsome to match the standard acura warranty!!!

:(

Doesn't matter cuz I assume everyone will drive past 50,000miles in 3 years anyways.. 4 years just makes it look better if you don't drive your car as much..

that would be me i just drive around town a bit and only will be putting about 10k -12 k a year on mine so that extra year sounds great!!!

You wanna hear some stupid s***...even MAZDA USA told me that i had a 4yr warrenty on my car...i was like are u sure i know i bought it wth a 3 yr 36 miles....they said no 4 yr 50 mile...i was like ok fax me over some verifacation for that so i can have this for my records....still waiting though

Or you all could do what I did. GEICO has a new thing where if your car is less than 1 yr old you can get 7year/100,000 mile warranty for....drumroll please.....$27 every six months....

From GEICO website

Mechanical Breakdown Protects you from expensive auto repair bills when your car experiences a major failure. Mechanical Breakdown covers repairs to these systems: engine, transmission, drive axle, steering, suspension, air conditioning, brakes, electrical, cooling systems, and more.*

Back