MSP's around ATL anyone?

mili727

:
2004 Subaru WRX STi
ATL anyone?

Any one in the ATL area that has talked to thier dealer about arrival dates or just any info you got?

I put my deposit down at Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta last Aug. and talked to the sales consultant at last Tue. and he still had no further info on a delivery date yet.

Pretty much said what everyone else says. They have been told sometime in Nov. could be middle of the month or could be towards the end... So basically they don't have anymore of a clue then anyone else.

This delay really sucks for me. My current car was primed to trade in last month (when the new one should have been here) and now seems to be falling deeper into it's death bed. The latest is a cracked manifold which will cost $400 to fix if they can find a used one for it. I had to put a new alternator and battery in it mid last month. I don't really want to dump another $400 into a car I will probably only drive a couple more weeks, it is eating up my sales tax/insurance money fast! The trade in for it only books for $1000 anyway. I think I will just not fix it and drive it the way it is and hope it makes it... sell it off for parts or take whatever they give me for trade in on the chimpy thing.

Gazord said:
I put my deposit down at Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta last Aug. and talked to the sales consultant at last Tue. and he still had no further info on a delivery date yet.

Who did you talk to there? I have been talking to Kellie Tomlison. I got my P5 from here a few months ago. She was also saying the same thing about the date.

I forgot the guys name who I talked to originally, but after I put my deposit down I have been dealing with the sales consultant Gerry Paetsch at the cobb parkway location in Marietta

Back