MSP scraps for P5

Mr. 4500 RPM

:
Black P5
im thinking of converting my car to msp form by getting stock msp parts and installing them in my car...as a mild change and first step into the FI world. i am wondering, how much am i looking to spend for the following parts off of a msp:

exhaust manifold
turbo with wastegate
downpipe
ecu
msp radiator
intercooler
radiator fans
and charge pipes

i dont want to blow my engine and run high boost right now and i dont have the big financial backing to go out and buy a turbo kit so my medium would be to do buy used msp parts and then install them in my car. anyone from the ct area have these parts for sale or anything of the sort? and any advice anyone can give me? thanks much appreciated

Usually that's a difficult route to take. Not many MSP owners sell their whole turbo system out, especially the ECU.
Although there are few members who have had the MSP turbo in their cars. One member who had it and then sold it is 1FASTMP5. I don't remember how he got his kit exactly, but you can always search his posts or ask him directly.

Other than that you can just buy the kit from Mazda, which is just way overpriced and you might as well just get another kit that will give you more power for the same price.

I might end up parting out most of those parts, but it won't be until the spring at the earliest. Have to get the new parts put in and running before I sell any of the old ones.

Erik H.

Back