The road ahead.

SpicyMchaggis

Banned
Contributor
Well my friends, by janurary 27th I will have moved to sunny florida. I finalized my plans this evening. So a week after the new years I will be moving down to winter park. I'd like to say that all the meets we've had have been awesome. I've really had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and I'm glad we've developed NEPOC into a undisputed heavyweight king of car/drinking clubs for proteges. For everyone I might not see before the move, I wish you the best of luck on your travels. Much Love, -Kyle

pdhaudio83 said:
the car will s*** a week before this "move" ?
HIs car s**** every week, I am sure he accounted for it :D

Good luck kyle

will you be coming back to NE anytime in the near future kyle? good luck down there in FL.......

(sad2)

at least you will have no more of these silly "emmissions" to worry about. Finally the dx will be able to destroy the ozone and the air quality of dolphins at will :)

well kyle even though i never got to meet you youve answered some questions of mine and well you seem like a pretty cool guy so i was looking forward to meeting you at some future meet, but i guess it wont happen the turns life take us on...best of luck in florida and represent the protege community down there by destroying all ricers and the like...again best of luck

he will probably still drive up for a few nepoc meets next summer.... official nepoc meet at South of the Border w00t

:(
Good luck man
We need to have a big NEPOC good bye meet before you leave.

Wow, I was glancing through the new threads and I thought the thread title said road head....damn was I disappointed when I looked closer.

xtrememps said:
Wow, I was glancing through the new threads and I thought the thread title said road head....damn was I disappointed when I looked closer.
how men believe every thing is related to sex somehow......got a good lauggh out of this reply!

Lol, well I'm 21...tired...and at work so I was glancing through the posts pretty quickly. But yeah...everything can be rated to sex with me :p

Kyle, me u and greg and the guys have had some great times. Sad to see ya go. Hopefully we can get bad one last time before you leave. On a good note, I will be moving to SC in june. we will diffently have to meet up sometime bro. Give me a call soemtime soon.

Chris

Yeah we need to have a good ole NEPOC sendoff. Booze it up and be rowdy one last time

My son and I enjoyed talking to you at Kent Falls. We'll miss not seeing you there again but good luck on your move to Florida.

So are you towing it to Fl., just in case?

Maybe you should hire me to drive behind you to point and laugh if (when) it breaks.

I got 10 bux it doesn't make it through NJ.

j/k

lol

Back