GRM has the Protege article...Lots of info...

Well, I got my subscription yesterday in the mail...And there is about ten pages worth of Protege info.

It hits the newsstands on Nov. 12...GO BUY IT!!

Didn't they already pay you?
:cool:

Hey, Chris...got my GRM today (everyone SUBSCRIBE now!) Great stuff, more ink than the Protege has EVER gotten anywhere else. The magazine rocks.

BondoBob said:
Didn't they already pay you?
:cool:

Hey, Chris...got my GRM today (everyone SUBSCRIBE now!) Great stuff, more ink than the Protege has EVER gotten anywhere else. The magazine rocks.

I'm always tryin' to talk up the magazine. They don't need to pay for that. They rock.

And sorry for those of you who don't know, GRM is short for Grassroots Motorsports Magazine. You can get to their website through the link in my sig...

What Mr. Stutters has failed to tell the board (or did in a previous post, long forgotten) is that he wrote the nice article on Proteges. (thumb)

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine is an excellent read. Everyone should subscribe if for no other reason that for the simple fact that they allowed 10 pages of Mazda Protege stuff in one issue. (thumb)

(Hey, Tim {the publisher of the magazine}...time for a Protege project car!)

Sometimes I dream that this site is mentioned in a major automotive magazine...oooh how its nice to dream...:cool:

Congrats StuttersC...I'll have to check it out.

Antoine said:
Sometimes I dream that this site is mentioned in a major automotive magazine...oooh how its nice to dream...:cool:

Congrats StuttersC...I'll have to check it out.

Thanks Antoine...

I suggested a Protege Project Car when they were asking what kind of cars would you buy and build in the $5,000, $10,000 and $15,000 range. I mentioned each generation of the Protege for each category, but they chose to quote me on the Audi idea I had.

Hmmm, maybe with a little more pressure from fellow board members, we could push for a Protege project...

Back