FS/ Update

:
2k2 Pro 5
well as everyone said the car isnt totalled... but it still isnt driveable and i still have a deductable to pay for... soo soemthing i really didnt want it to come down to but i gotta if i wanna get my car on the road... Im selling my CF OEM hood and Style 2 Eyelids... im looking for $450 OBO for both... im only doing local pickup... i would offer to bring them to you...but... i have no car... ive only used them for 2 weeks and i and i loved them... there is nothing wrong with them at all... the only problem is the double sided tape that came with the eyelids i had to remove to get them off with out breaking/cracking etc.

if you are interested give me a call at...
Cell 413-218-9673
Home 413-568-8148

Thanks Guys....
P.S. The reason why i wont ship them is because i paid almost $200 to get them shipped to me and i dont think anyone would want to pay it...

still got the cf s***??

sm4rtf00d said:
well as everyone said the car isnt totalled... but it still isnt driveable and i still have a deductable to pay for... soo soemthing i really didnt want it to come down to but i gotta if i wanna get my car on the road... Im selling my CF OEM hood and Style 2 Eyelids... im looking for $450 OBO for both... im only doing local pickup... i would offer to bring them to you...but... i have no car... ive only used them for 2 weeks and i and i loved them... there is nothing wrong with them at all... the only problem is the double sided tape that came with the eyelids i had to remove to get them off with out breaking/cracking etc.

if you are interested give me a call at...
Cell 413-218-9673
Home 413-568-8148

Thanks Guys....
P.S. The reason why i wont ship them is because i paid almost $200 to get them shipped to me and i dont think anyone would want to pay it...

i am just wodering but if the hood is still for sale how much for the hood alone since i already have eye lis thanks

hey guys sorry about not getting back to you... my boss is giving me the money to fix my car so the hoods not for sale anymore... sorry guys

sm4rtf00d said:
hey guys sorry about not getting back to you... my boss is giving me the money to fix my car so the hoods not for sale anymore... sorry guys
nice guy.......

Back