We saw 2 Mazda Speeds this weekend

rsx

At one of the local Import shows this weekend, someone brought 2 Orange Mazda Speeds. I have no idea how they got their hands on them. Enry took like 1 billion pictures. Bug him to post the pics, he is too slow. The cars were both registered under Deschamps, I don't know if that is a dealer. One of them was dropped a couple of inchs already !!!!

[Enry] Hey guys, here is my gallery:

http://www.mazdamp3.com/vbb225/galleryuser.php?userid=2&gallery=oct26carshow/

[/Enry]

scp3__0173.JPG

scp3__0174.JPG

scp3__0219.JPG

scp3__0220.JPG

scp3__0221.JPG

scp3__0222.JPG

scp3__0223.JPG

The release date must be soon if this guy has two already !

Both were Orange, the first two pics are of one, and the rest are of the other. Only one was lowered. I guess in Canada we only get Orange ones

rsx said:
Both were Orange, the first two pics are of one, and the rest are of the other. Only one was lowered. I guess in Canada we only get Orange ones

Picked up the newest MSP brochure (dated 10/02) at a local dealer today. Great pictures. One giant fold out of a black MSP. SWEET!! Oh, Canada. you may be limited to what you'll get the first go around, however, I've heard you'll get black as well, since they made so many more of that color. Nice pic's. look forward to more if you should post more.

wow. can't wait to get mine. pearl is incredible. wait til u guys see it in person

to Rsx

hey man..
i've said it once and i'll say it again, you come up with the best raw images!!! i love it...
i need more pictures of that lowered MS-P though...
then, i'll consider you as the best raw photographer!.:D

Man, why did you buy a RSX-S when you seem to love the MS-P soo much???...
don't get me wrong, the RSX-S is a fantastic car.

anyone notice there is no center head rest for the rear passenger??...i thought MS-P was exclusive to a center rear headrest?..what happen?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
DARN IT!

you know what the cruel thing is? i could have seen one in chicago. My friend Derrick drives an SE/R and he went to the import show that they had at the McCormick place. he said that there was an MSP there. DAMMIT RELEASE THE CAR ALREADY!

RSX you kick ass! you should work for the Enquirer or something.

wow. the clearcoat on the car looks spectacular. looks really really deep as a reviewer from the street heat meeting said.. :D

makes me want to jump on the orange now.. lol

i had no clue i was going to want one so badly now. makes me wish i had taken pictures of it and not all of the RX-8 at the New York International Auto Show.

oh yeah, that Spicey Orange color is amazing in the right light.(omg)

You have RX-8 pics? POST!!!

MSP looks nice. Still not big on the rims, but the speckles in the paint look good. I still like my yellow tho. :)

they were registered to "deschamp", deschamps is "Pierre deschamps" , if i remember well its the guy responsable of technical formation to mechanics here at mazda canada at the montreal office... the one that gives somes scoops....

anyway... nice pics!

Back