re: Killington 12/1/04 Skiing

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
re: Killington 12/1/04 Skiing

just took next wednesday off to go skiing. have wanted to get to killington since they opened. anyone else want to come or meet up there for a fun day on the slopes???? looks like it is going to be a nice day....

might try to move it to thursday because wed looks like it is going to be a little wet......

come on greg.....i'm going thursday now.....going to be a nice day on thursday!

take the day off from work........

Im going to sugarbush fri-sun. The forecast shows snow this whole week. :)

I wish. i have hardly any PTO time right now. I like long weekends, what can I say.

Off Topic - ROFL, My boss just said "I am bursting at the seams..." Funny because she is fat.

Oh yeah! Paul are you going to be in Burlington for New Years? I might go up. If you havent partied up there on New Years before it's killer. I had a blast last time. I barely remember spilling a couple drinks at Red Square and then trying to hurdle one of those big garbage cans they have outside. I had the biggest bruise on my leg, thought they were going to have to amputate.

cbcbd said:
Work owns me for the rest of the year, no days left
I've got 5 hours of PTO right now. I get 5 every 2 weeks though so eventually I will get back up there.

damn i wish i still lived in ny cause i would go...........
free bump

Gbourdon said:
Oh yeah! Paul are you going to be in Burlington for New Years? I might go up. If you havent partied up there on New Years before it's killer. I had a blast last time. I barely remember spilling a couple drinks at Red Square and then trying to hurdle one of those big garbage cans they have outside. I had the biggest bruise on my leg, thought they were going to have to amputate.
No, Most likely i will be back in the Philly area with home town friends.

Red Square is always fun.

The 7 day forecast shows percipation for the next 7 days.. I hope the temp starts to drop, it is way to warm for Dec.

It showed snow/rain in burlington for most of the days. I hope the mountains get blasted. I just got a new board this weekend, i cant explain how excited i am to get on the mountain again.

I only have a 2:00pm class on friday, so if it snows i am waking up ,then heading back after lunch.

joka1 said:
damn i wish i still lived in ny cause i would go...........
free bump
thanks, looks like i will be skiing solo tomorrow. can't talk anyone into joining me.....

just dragged my ass out of bed.....might have to wait till saturday to go skiing. was up pretty late last night and just could not get up this morning. astral gave me a call to get a couple drinks last night and i denied him becasue i was supposed to get up early. my loss.....we will get some tongiht!

Back