I bend the suspension cross member and controller arm of...

cquiaba

:
Silver Mazda 6i / Sport
my Mazda 6. I was trying to find out some information of where can I have that fix apart from the Mazda service center. Does someone know about a good service center in Dallas ? or at least I want to find out if what they want to charge me is fair. $ 1.400

Any comment will be appreciated.
cheers
CQ

Mikey444 said:
How did you bend it?

The car next to me lost control after it's tire exploded, cutting me off... so I break but I hit the curb with my right front wheel and I bend the controller arm. By Mazda it seems to be that it's less than 1/4 of inch. I'll take it to the Dallas Frame/Aligment center... I talked with the guys there and maybe they will be able to get it back to the right possition.
I put only 5.000 miles on it... I wish I could say that I bend it because I was ... Zoom Zoom

(bang)

Da 6 said:
godame doode that sux you get his info?

Nope... I didn't know in the moment of the accident that I bend that controller arm... so now I'll have to take care of it... not nice to spend that money in Xmas time.... (pissed)

nope it really sux cause I almost bought a 2.3 engine

Da 6 said:
Have you gotten the situation resolved?

Hey there....

I had to paid for the fix. The only good thing was that I paid only $ 700 for it instead the $ 1.400 They were giving me so much crap that I talk to the manager and told him that if that was not fix Mazda will knew about it. Next Monday was ready with that "special" discount.... good deal tho...

take it easy man...
btw you have that baby impecable....
later

Back