Hello?

MiaTurbo

Contributor
:
FSM 1.5.b "Kluge";FSM-SV "Ramalamadingdong"; Civic High-Bread
So is it dead in here? or did I scare everyone away?

yeah..I love these moments. It's like being in a school cafeteria, when it goes from so loud your ears are ringing, to so quiet you can hear people whisper...cool moments like that rock

mazdaspeedpower said:
yeah..I love these moments. It's like being in a school cafeteria, when it goes from so loud your ears are ringing, to so quiet you can hear people whisper...cool moments like that rock
Expect sometimes it hurts.
When working at blockbuster there was a group of kids in there who were so loud it can not be defined.
But when they left it was so freakin quiet that everyone from the customers to employees just stood there looking at each other. It hurt your head with how quickly it got quiet.

Yeah, but y'all ain't Miata people...

I wonder if i could fit a 15 X 8 into my wheel wells. It sure would be nice to roll some 235s :)

I could start a typical Miata.Net thread. Let's see should it be "NA-vs-NB"? Or how about "turbo-vs-supercharger"? Or how about "every car but the Miata sux"? :p

Sorry, I'm a bit sick of the Miata.net forum...

MiaTurbo said:
Yeah, but y'all ain't Miata people...
You dang right, its nice actually being to carry more than 1 person around. Course most Miata people only have 1 friend....

(wedge)

Hey, just because I pay people to hang with me, doesn't mean I'm not cool.

Really? i have an endorsed, returned check. Mybe next time I shouldn't make it out to 'cash'.

Now are you saying the Miata page on here is slow, or that the forum in general is slow today? I've not been on as much today, 'cause nice weather means something to do at the bike shop, even if it's just riding around the parking lot on $5000 Ti mountain bikes!

I drove the Protege for a week or two, and really enjoyed it. Then the weather got good, and I drove the Miata for the last few days, and remembered why I love it!

What a great car the Miata is. All other cars suck.

Then again, I miss my RX.

What can you do?

Hey! I've been posting here ;) . I think we just need more Miater folk in here.

Sorry, I've been working in Mexico all week... :D

MiaTurbo said:
I could start a typical Miata.Net thread. Let's see should it be "NA-vs-NB"? Or how about "turbo-vs-supercharger"? Or how about "every car but the Miata sux"? :p

Sorry, I'm a bit sick of the Miata.net forum...
Oh gawd... don't even get me started on the "pointy" board.. Sure there's info there, but how many times can you re-hash the same frikken thing.

(dance)

The more people I have to carry around in my car the more whining that happens. Good riddance if you ask me (pow)

Back