3" Stainless Exhaust Cheap, SSQV Also.

terbow

Contributor
:
03.5 MSP
Hi there,
I have a crush bent 3" Stainless (2.5 midpipe => 3" rest of it), Catless, resonatorless Exhaust on my car at the moment. It starts at where the J pipe ends. Im getting the GHL turboback in a week or so and was wondering if someone wanted mine cheap. Ill openly admit its not the greatest.. but. it does speed the car up, it does make a difference. Its just way to loud for me. and its catless. i dont want to get in trouble. The rear right before the axelback has like a coupling so to speak with 2 clamps, but it doesnt leak. I want to sell it for 300.00. Ill even bargain a bit. it cost 580 to make. I live in RI, local pickup would be great. you can add a cat if u like, its up to you but its loud and its pretty fast, i can definately notice a difference. but for 300 for a 3" stainless you cant beat it. I AM willing to negotiate. Cause once i get my GHL on this bad boy will collect dust and dad wont be to happy hahaha.

I also have a Stainless upper IC pipe with a SSQV in it if anyones interested. Ill sell that for 175.00 (if anything the SSQV costs more than that). The stock BPV wont recirc but it doesnt stall on the car i got it off of, it does on mine when u put it in neutral over 2500rpm. but addinf a lil nipple wouldnt cost alot.

Back