Tagged someone in Holland

cbcbd

...and it was all yellow
Contributor
:
02 P5
Yeah,
So I saw a 323F in The Hague and I tagged it good.
If I was feelling more tag happy I could've tagged tons of Mazdas I saw last week. One 323F in Amsterdam, tons of them in Berlin, a few Demios, a Mazda2, some Miatas, and so forth...

There's no Europe section so I figured I'd just post here.

i hope you used a nepoc tag. we have been looking to branch out into europe. nepoc and david hasselhoff are the 2 hottest things in europe right now i hear..

God damnit doug........you went to amsterdam and didnt tell me? I woulda jumped in your luggage hehe.........hope ya had fun...........hehe I woulda.

Chris

Haha, yeah, it was a good time. It's just odd to be somewhere where you can freely smoke. Surprises me that people just don't forget that it's illegal out of the country and take some with them not even thinking.
Holland is very chill. I want to ride my bike everywhere too

slug420 said:
i hope you used a nepoc tag. we have been looking to branch out into europe. nepoc and david hasselhoff are the 2 hottest things in europe right now i hear..
Some people asked me if I was a member of MOCC... I slapped them

FYI
40 euros - can't touch with hands and only missionary ;) (not speaking from 1st hand experience)

Attachments

• DSCN3024.JPG
    DSCN3024.JPG
    386.7 KB · Views: 205
slug420 said:
was she a Hague?
Yeah she was. She was a huge hague.

The girl who sits next to me moved there for 11 years. Lived there from 18 - 29 years old. Wild woman. She says it is great times over there. She has a single diamond in her front tooth. She said its pretty popular in them parts. (dunno)

would love to get to amsterdam some time....had some friends who went there for spring break many years ago and had such a blast......

I definitively want to go to Amsterdam again, I didn't nearly spend as much time as I wanted to.

Warning: The red light district is cool and fun (with tons of pros to look at) until you see a woman who looks like someone's mom selling herself behind that glass
(blarf) (blarf) (blarf)

just was talking with a fellow co-worker and he wants to get to amsterdam....would like to get there very soon.....

<center>JULES</center> -- okay now, tell me about the hash bars?

<center>VINCENT</center> What so you want to know?

<center>JULES</center> Well, hash is legal there, right?

<center>VINCENT</center> Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

<center>JULES</center> Those are hash bars?

<center>VINCENT</center> Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the owner and proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this-- if the cops stop you, it's illegal for them to search you. Searching you is a right that the cops
in Amsterdam don't have.

<center>JULES</center> That did it, man -- I'm ******' goin', that's all there is to it.

(Sorry, had to do it.)

Last edited:
Back