TRADE: JDM, Euro taillights....

Status
Not open for further replies.

323Sport

HI,

I'm interested in some used (but in good shape) P5 headlights..... I'm willing to trade them for my rear lights..... 100% EURO tails, from 323 2,0 Sportive.... PM

tagavasak.jpg

DAMMIT! i was so hoping this was tail for tail...

btw my GF is from estonia, she immigrated here in 1990. she was from tallin or whatever...

Interested in selling/trading your headlights? Are they blue or black?

SP5 said:
Interested in selling/trading your headlights? Are they blue or black?
Thaey are blue, but not into trading them, at least not for know, if i get the other set of headlights and finish the project i had in mind......

i have two sets of tails i'm willing to get rid of

I just noticed in your pic that you have a MP3 rear lip attached to your bumper. Do they come stock like that? or did you have to fit them on? IDK if i'm completely off on this, but i thought they never fit and such?

Shorebroke said:
I just noticed in your pic that you have a MP3 rear lip attached to your bumper. Do they come stock like that? or did you have to fit them on? IDK if i'm completely off on this, but i thought they never fit and such?
it came as a stock like that, and the bumpers are a bit different (P5 vs 323Sportive)

^^^

He means that he will pay unlimited amount of funds in order to obtain a pair of those beautiful, irreplacable tail lights.

well i dont have too much money at all lol...until i see what hte army is gonna pay me this next paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back