I got the info everyone wants...

Fins

I stopped by my dealer today to see if they heard anything about the arrival date. the salesperson gave me a fax they got from mazda. It was dated 10/25.

To All Mazdaspeed Dealers:

We know that the arrival of Mazdaspeed Protege to your dealerships is highly anticipated. At Mazdaspeed Street Heat we informed you that cars would start to arrive mid-October. We are slightly behind schedule and expect to start shipping vehicles to dealerships in the first to mid part of November.

Additionally, in mid-November we will begin shipping accessories, repair parts, and a reprint from Sport Compact Car touting Mazdaspeed Protege as their "new benchmark for production car front-drive performance".

Thank you for your patience. Please inform all appropriate personnel of this information.

My dealer confirmed the same memo yesterday, 10/26. Mid-Nov. it is. Congrats to all of you who are waiting for Orange. I have to wait until January to get my Black Mica.

Hehe I just read that whole SCC article again...boy the MSP is a cool car! :D Can't wait to see one up close and personal!

Latest posts

Back