soo uhh yeah... bummer

:
2k2 Pro 5
soo uhh yeah... today on my way to work there is this corner right before i get to work... and guess what... snow makes it really slippery... after dodging a 3 car pile-up i was going about 10-15 mph and decided to turn around the corner...well my car kinda didnt like the idea and didnt turn with me... so uhh yeah .... well heres the picks
P1010571.JPG
P1010573.JPG
P1010574.JPG
P1010572.JPG

hrm so when this wheel is turned...
P1010575.JPG

This wheel isnt... problem?
P1010576.JPG

so uhh yeah gotta file a report... maybe this will speed up my trade in process... lol... well gotta go ... gotta take off the grounding kit and the custom intake and the hood... lol... warranty issues...

that sucks......hope you can get everything fixed okay before the trade. thats too bad....

well if the car turns out totalled... then i believe the whole car will be covered and i wont owe any more money for the car and i can just finance a new one...aka clean slate (first time ive had my fingers crossed for my car to be totaled)

sm4rtf00d said:
well if the car turns out totalled... then i believe the whole car will be covered and i wont owe any more money for the car and i can just finance a new one...aka clean slate (first time ive had my fingers crossed for my car to be totaled)
Well ...just to let you know....no way in HELL is it totalled....I bet you have a bent Tie rod end which is less than $100 from the dealer plus alignment,plus maybe a new bumper and paint,wheel and tire....I would say right at 1700 MAX...Not to dash your hopes but the only way that is totalled is if there was signifigant frame damege which could not be repaired....and there is not,I can see that from the photos....A little worse,you might,just might have a bent control arm and strut to boot on top of all of that which would add about $350-400 to the total.
Unless your P5 is only valued at apprx. $4500 then you still own it free and clear....well you and the bank if its financed.:'(
Matt(wow)

yea....i have seen some ****** up MSPs on here that werent totalled...thats just a scratch

Last edited:
Well, i did something similar at about 75 MPH with my msp. I managed to do about 3,800 dollars in damage. Control arm, sideskirt, doorskin, rearview, 2 wheels. Etc.... You need to do a lot more than that to total it. I made it over the curb and through a reflector.

Haha I was going to say greg, you should know all about this one..I love those early morning phone calls looking for door panels.

Back