Mazdaspeedgirl? Hello?

kcbhiw

What "Lifestyle"?
Contributor
:
64 Valves, 16 Cylinders, 7.2L, 622 HP
She was blowing up the Miata forum for a while. Anyone seen, or heard from, her? Knowing her, she's probably moving somewhere else.

Yeah, it's the wrong section, but it seemed that she was most active in this forum (as of late).

I'm bored....

lmao..actually I am in the middle of a move...but just to another apartment in the same town. :D I am here...(sheesh, took me like a month tho :D )

What's on your mind??

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
lmao..actually I am in the middle of a move...but just to another apartment in the same town. :D I am here...(sheesh, took me like a month tho :D )

What's on your mind??
Took ya long enough to find this thread! lol. Are you trying to break a record for the number of moves a person can make in a year?

kcbhiw said:
Took ya long enough to find this thread! lol. Are you trying to break a record for the number of moves a person can make in a year?
(lol) you have NO idea!! :D
Last year (2003 actually) we lived in 3 different cities: Austin,tx , Louisville,ky , and Lubbock,tx. This time we moved just because our lease was up and our friends needed out of their lease badly. Josh got an internship in Dallas (he's an engineering student and can't turn that down) and his wife would not have been able to afford the rent by herself (she's in school here in Lubbock for nursing). She moved in with mom and dad until josh gets back: a LONG 8 months they have to go without being with one another.

Anyhoo, I just got my computer set up last night. we finished moving stuff last friday, but other things held a priority over the computer when it came to unpacking (i.e. clothes, bath stuff, toilet paper (lol2) ).

oh, they also paid us $1500 to take their lease over. sweeeet...

Back