FS: 2002 PR5 Stock roof racks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfclary

I just traded my 2002 Protege 5 in on a new 2005 Subaru Legacy GT and I still have the stock roof racks from it. Make me some offers!

Steve

need roof racks

am looking for some roof racks for a 1999 p5 japan-spec. also the gauges[stock] from a US. p5 must be 5-speed last of all the sills for the doors, mines got taken out while the car was shipped from Japan. Lets see $90. for the roof racks.

Attachments

• 455287_6.jpg
    455287_6.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 447
hey man how much for the roof rack and what condition are they in> plus where r u located
Thanx
james

sfclary said:
I just traded my 2002 Protege 5 in on a new 2005 Subaru Legacy GT and I still have the stock roof racks from it. Make me some offers!

Steve

I have some too still in bag never installed from my 02 P5

Do you still have the rack parts?? If so, do you or anyone else know how to install? Is it fairly simple or is this something you have to take to a dealer with special tools? Anyway dibs if you still have them... PM me with a price.

Looking for a roof rack set as well. Also if any one that swapped out the side rails for the flush strips I'll be willing to buy as well.

I have the cross bars and plastic cover pieces. I am missing two of the smaller cover pieces. I was going to hit up the Mazda dealership to see if I could buy those before I sell the entire thing. PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back