What is the first thing you will be doing?

Driving off the lot...

• Pump up the music

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Thank this forum for all the information

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell all your friends and family you got a new car!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Redline it and toss it into some heavy turns

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Pick up some girls!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garage it and admire.

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey!
Just had an idea...
This is kinda stupid, but i just wanted to have a little fun.

What is the first thing you will do when you take delivery?

AMONG the first things im gonna do to my msp is put my stereo in......I had it specced out for a october 14 delivery! so im DYING to get it in the car that im DYING to have!

Lip and Grill will be ordered upon receiving the car. Also im thinking about lowering the beast but would like to keep all warrantys for awhile so im gonna wait to see what mazdaspeed comes out with, so only aesthetic mods for awhile.

And oh yes, CRANK UP THE STEREO!!

i will, debage everything except mazdaspeed, take off the mazda logo on the front grill and tint.

oh yea, grill and lip....mmmmmmm

if ur getting a black one, here is where i would go....
get p5 lights and paint the chrome parts black (or get 2k3 lights)
tint the windows
lip, grill, wings west hood bonnet
then look into some STI style black screen fog light covers

WOW......

im not 100% on how grill and lip and maybe hood bonnet would look on my orange one..

Then ill do all my engine work, once parts start to comeout, which will be.................?

I going for the tint first of all, then DG motorsports rear CF valence insert and front lip, maybe a grill, debadge except for MS, custom 3 inch exhaust

taking to one of two local tuner shops that want to design a front mount intercooler and a turbo back exhaust...well this isn't final yet...but pretty sure :D

I plan on getting the seats done in leather, tinting the windows with copper tint, two way paging alarm system, chaning to my 17 konig winter rims and tires.

Well........Among other things in my life, the MSP will put another hole in my pay check & I wont be able to mod anything for awhile. So ones I get delivery I'm going for a long drive, maybe use up like two tanks. All I want to do is feel the car, sit inside, take in that new car smell & drive........:cool:
I'm also going to pay close attention to break-in, I plan on having her for a few years to come ( GOD willing ) & I want her to run at full potential...........

tint, touch of neons, gauges, turbo timer.

RuggedMazda, you shouldnt keep the engine at the same RPMs for a long time on break in. i say this because you said you want to go for a long drive, so if u mean like 300 miles on teh highway kinda drive, i wouldnt recommend it :)

also to those wanting to take off your mazda logo on the front grill (i dunno why you would want to), you will still see the mazda logo in the molded plastic, like this.
i am leaving all the badges on, because i like how they are satin finished instead of chrome. very nice.

oh i might get a set of mazdaspeed badges
mspeedemblem.jpg

and put a small one on each side of the car (sorta like the MP3 has the side badging). we'll see. but im exicccted :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Oh yeah and im getting mine with tint, HID, and the higher alarm. Also i want to put lexus fog light bulbs in, i looooove the look of the IS 300 at night with the HID and those fogs!

RuggedMazda, you shouldnt keep the engine at the same RPMs for a long time on break in. i say this because you said you want to go for a long drive, so if u mean like 300 miles on teh highway kinda drive, i wouldnt recommend it

Thanks for the advice, I had a Suzuki GSX-R & I was told to do the same with it, so I will pay close attention to the RPM's.
Most likely I wont stay on any highways, mostly side streets around my area & maybe a trip to the city to show some of my freinds, who have also been waiting for my to show up with my new ride.........

I can't see my self taking off the badges, this is my first Mazda & I don't mind everyone knowing that.........

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!

If anyone who 'could' be taking delivery before November 15th, which might happen to me...Could you please post pictures of your Mazdaspeed first day on the road or even at the show room upon taking delivery!!!

I think this would make this thread very popular.:)

i'll be eager to see what mazdaspeed goodies are offered that can be rolled into the financing. i heard something about a MS front-mount intercooler...
i'll probably put a good coat of wax on her first thing, and just sit and stare for a day or so.

First thing i will do if i even see a Mazdaspeed is punch the driver in the face take off in his s*** and put the turbo kit in my P5.Yeah baby Mazdaspeed 5. Just kidding guys i just want to say your a lucky group and post some pics of every inch of the car when you recieve it. Have fun i think you guys are gonna love your new rides.;)

TECHNICAL 5 said:
First thing i will do if i even see a Mazdaspeed is punch the driver in the face take off in his s*** and put the turbo kit in my P5.Yeah baby Mazdaspeed 5. Just kidding guys i just want to say your a lucky group and post some pics of every inch of the car when you recieve it. Have fun i think you guys are gonna love your new rides.;)

"note to self-stay away from this guy!!" hehehe

Back