Receiving the VIN #

Hey Guys..

How are you all?...I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks straight.

Anyway, just today i receieved a call from my broker and she told me that Mazda had phoned her and that the latest news is that, sometime early next week, she will have my VIN #. I was excited to hear that my VIN is arriving. But what exactly do i do with this VIN #? Do i insure it with the VIN right away, so the day i take delivery i am insured?

Btw, i have a feeling that i might be taking delivery before November the 15th for some reason. If i receive my VIN early next week, i think there can't be more than 10 days before delivery. Let's hope so.:D

I want mine. I haven't spoken to my dealer in two weeks, that is a miracle for me. I might be calling him tomorrow.

apparently mazda exec's in canada were in a closed door meeting all day discussing some of the issues that people have brought up. If in fact they are giving out VIN's next week then you could get delivery within a week of that date, which would be first week of November instead of the 15th.

i've been to 4 mazda dealerships..if they are giving out vins already..expect the car to come 3 business days from recieving the vin number...their computers have the cars enter their inventory 3 days before the car arrives. i'm going for an update. if no vin. i will call again mid-end week.

Back