For Sale Random PR5 stuff Make Me an Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

preopstud

for Sale a used front end bra used one summer (this) its been off since September -$50.00 obo (new is over 100) yes its cut for a plate in the front.

used wiring harness for aftermarket head unit used about a month $5.00

roof rack cover plates never been on car. 100 obo

all prices DONT INCLUDE shipping but whatever usps charges me Ill charge u (ill even send u a link off their webpage. this stuff is off what used to be my PR5 but thanks to a Blazer and the dumb B*&^% driving who ran a stop sign Im now Mazda less :'(

kinda expensive for those cover plates, no? I've seen them go for half of that before.

How does 45 sound for the coverplates? i plan on takin my rack off to make room for my yakima board rack and i have no clue where to get the covers but here.

MP5_509 said:
How does 45 sound for the coverplates? i plan on takin my rack off to make room for my yakima board rack and i have no clue where to get the covers but here.

make it 55 and give me your zip code so I can get u shipping info on cost and as soon as I get the money Ill send them out !!!! for 100 plus shipping Ill sell you all of it if your interested let me know.

AH gotcha, im not interested in the bra or harness. But do you have pics of the covers?

okay, i just wanna make sure i know what im buying. Im still new to the world of p5s

no prob if u want to give my your e mail address Ill send you the picts as attachments (I dont knwo how to post the on here)

MP5_509 said:
any updates on the pics? (scratch)

Im still trying to get a digital camera the only one I have is the one on m cell phone and it sucks if you want I will use those images but they dont give very good detail

ill take that wiring harness..do u accept paypall... i been needing one for about 6 months now and been to lazy to buy one

I dont take paypal let me have ur zip code so I can figure out shipping. I will look into taking paypal and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back