Again....talked to my dealer.....just now.....

Prophet

I haven't called him in two weeks. He says he still doesn't have the car...duh! He said that they are being held becuase of a part. He says he isn't sure, but he thinks it is a body part (cladding) or something. They don't want to release the cars then to have them recalled. He also says his MS rep will be in tomorrow and he would call me on Friday or Monday.

He says right now, most of the midwest MSP's are sitting in the Pontiac Silver Dome waiting for mazda to give the go ahead.....

I take this as 100% truth. So all you people say that the port stoppage/slowdown is the result on the delay, I believe differently. The cars are all done, completely built waiting on one part.

-Jeremy-

Prophet said:

I take this as 100% truth. So all you people say that the port stoppage/slowdown is the result on the delay, I believe differently. The cars are all done, completely built waiting on one part.

-Jeremy-
Hmmm....I wonder what the delay could be on that one part that they are waiting for? You know, the parts that were supposed to be here already and attached to the cars? The ones that were coming over by ship?:rolleyes:

Nobody said the cars weren't here. Sorry for the extra-heavy sarcasm.:) What you heard from your dealer fits with what I and everybody else have heard is happening.

I guess it is plausable, but from what he said, it was a correction. A problem they wanted to address pre-release, instead of doing a recall.... It was something for asthetics. Meaning the cars are complete. Just waiting for a correction.

-Jeremy-

I have seen all the cars for canada sitting at the Richmond dock area where they have been for 2 months, from my soucre at mazda canada they are waiting for a hose of some kind and that they WILL make there Nov.15 delivery date, then he say's don't quote me on that. :)

Back