another busted cd changer

genericuser

Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
I'll be on my 3rd cd changer after my most recent one locked up on me. was switching from disk 6 to 1 and it locked up on me.. That'll bring the grand total of cds lost to mazda to 12. They're gonna fight me on replacing this one too cuz I had SIRIUS installed on my car.. ugh.. what week

Uninstall the sirus and then bring it in. There is no way for a sirus converter to nuke a CD changer. If they crew with you tell them you'll see them in court.

Take the CD changer and stick it up those service guys ass (protest) (chair) (smash) (rant)

i just took my car in to the dealer and got a new cd player on order cause mine started skipping on a lot of cds, they were pretty cool about it , but told me not to but in any sratched cd's, sorry to hear about that man, uninstall it and bring it back

Already had mine replaced once. When I got my CD's back there were demoed too! Bottom line is the changer has too many moving parts for it to be reliable. If mine quits after my warranty is up, I'm gonna put in the single disk or an mp3 player.

yeah forsure mine just skips on every cd, then in other cars my cds work like new, what the hell is up with the cd player!!!

same here mikey.

sean you're saying you LOST cds?? you mean they can't open it up and retrieve them?

they've sent both changers (full of cds) back to some company to get my cds out.. I haven't heard anything in 5 months about it.

I am getting mp3 player in hopes it's better than my current. with front blown struts how does a cd still skip?

Back