MSP Rumors

MI MSP

Since there is about 5,175,223.2 rumors out there I figured I would create my own thread so we can talk about the MSP in fairy tale pink and how its gonna have a purple kenuter valve and come with Sparco blinker fluid...

(sssh) (yippy) (laugh)

I heard that they ditched the turbocharger for an Air Force JATO (jet assisted takeoff) unit strapped to the back deck lid.

yea, i have sources at pratt & whitney that can confirm that. they are they j809-2 spec engines used on the boing 4.6-a class jets.

This is what i heard, the only way to stop is by using your feet like the flinstones thru a retractible hole in the floor. I also heard you get a pair of brembo boots with some crazy soles for better stopping power.:p

nah, the msp's release is being held up by the g-16 project...we had a shipping delay in trying to get the gerbals nuked...hehe

it doesnt, my dealer told me so. he told me mazda went out of business 6 months ago and its just some bitter caniving dealers that have been feeding our fantasy

Really??? Well my contact said Mazda is just Hibernating and when the dealers say Nov 15th.. they mean Nov 15 2003.

Back