Mr. 4500 RPM

:
Black P5
I want to be become a member of NEPOC and i tried applying before by emailing someone...idk i dont remember...BUT anyways id like to become a memeber and id like to know how i can become one thanks....

pro5maniac said:
I want to be become a member of NEPOC and i tried applying before by emailing someone...idk i dont remember...BUT anyways id like to become a memeber and id like to know how i can become one thanks....
Just PM slug420 if you are haveing issues. He should ba able to take care of it.

pro5maniac said:
bunch of good guys in the NEPOC club......welcome to the club!

-ryan

yea, joining just consists of sending in the email with the appropriate info. no one is declined.

sometimes I dont reply to people right after they join up and the only way you will know if you are on the list is if you get our emails when we plan meets and events (which we havent done in about a month now) but I just checked and I got your email so consider yourself ON BOARD!

bienvenido

Awesome, one more person to join in on caravans for the Western CT contingent!

(thumb)

sorry, i got yours too.. :D

and I WISH my furniture had wheels. My couch is AWESOME down 4 flights of stairs and around corners and through doors that are smaller than the smallest dimension of the couch.

Damn dud you need to give these boys confirmations. Maybe a paypal bill of $50 will satisfy them :D

Ahaha...Guys don't fret about the email. It's just a subscription to the newsletter..As far as I know, your in the gang.

If you post in the NEPOC section that's as good as being in

Pat, we haven't seen you in a while

btw, I got new springs... for my bed!!! Oh wait, that actually makes sense.
Ok, I got new struts for my bed. It handles like a maranello

cbcbd

You arent oo far from me we should meet up sometime and hang out if ye like...haha gotta love the merrit parkway bwahahaha....freaking construction though...im actually right off of one of the merrit parkway exits...not that anyone cares haha...but yeah good times

yea I know, I will just start billing ppl via paypal for "monthly dues of 10 bucks"

that way they will know they are in the club :D

pro5maniac said:
cbcbd

You arent oo far from me we should meet up sometime and hang out if ye like...haha gotta love the merrit parkway bwahahaha....freaking construction though...im actually right off of one of the merrit parkway exits...not that anyone cares haha...but yeah good times

when my car runs correctly I'm down on rt-8 often. we should have a little western alliance cruise..to wendy's..i want a frosty.

Back