leather interior in the msP?

Cam

:
Yellow MSP
Does anyone know if and how much it would be to have Mazda put black leather in an msP? I saw black leather in a p5 and it looked good.

well dealer leather normally costs 498 (on MazdaUSA site) and upwards of 700$ in real life. Since MSP doesn't come with leather from factory I'm sure the dealer would DO it for you for somethign around 1,300, if you pay more than that you are getting raped.

The MSP and the MP3 get cool unique seats from the normal P5s and Protege sedans...just being curious as why you wouldn't want those?

The only way I'd want leather is if they threw in the Leather Sparco Milano's. It would fit the whole Sparco theme on the interior too. I'd pay an extra $2000 if they did that. The seats alone retail for $1149 a piece. These would look sick in an MSP.
rsxmotorsports_1707_3659367

APEXistud said:
The only way I'd want leather is if they threw in the Leather Sparco Milano's. It would fit the whole Sparco theme on the interior too. I'd pay an extra $2000 if they did that. The seats alone retail for $1149 a piece. These would look sick in an MSP.
rsxmotorsports_1707_3659367

just buy a cloth sparco milano and get it leather wrapped, would probabaly be cheaper.

Equinox said:
just buy a cloth sparco milano and get it leather wrapped, would probabaly be cheaper.
Yes! And have them stitch it in ORANGE! Too bad stock-class autocross doesn't allow for seat changes...

Equinox said:

JasonH said:
Yes! And have them stitch it in ORANGE! Too bad stock-class autocross doesn't allow for seat changes...

I think I'd prefer the Authentic Leather Sparco Milano. That's kinda like buying a carbon fiber hood and then proceeding to paint it. :rolleyes: And orange stitching, that's just out right silly man.

APEXistud said:

That's kinda like buying a carbon fiber hood and then proceeding to paint it. :rolleyes:

haha, what kinda jackass would do that? hahahahahaha.........oh wait......im gonna as soon as i get my car........and hood........:)

Black leather with orange stitching would look hot. I was thinking of doing that and having the heated seat option installed as well. Price in Canada would be $1450 to get the seats done in black leather and seat heaters, orange stitching and MazdaSpeed embroidered on the seat back. I will post you picture. $1450CDN=$912 US approx.

APEXistud said:
I think I'd prefer the Authentic Leather Sparco Milano. That's kinda like buying a carbon fiber hood and then proceeding to paint it. :rolleyes: And orange stitching, that's just out right silly man.
You do realize the Mazdaspeed seats have orange stitching, right? And if one is having the seats reupholstered in custom-made leather anyway, orange thread doesn't cost any more than black. Custom leather is really nice, usually nicer than factory if you're willing to pay for it.

Back